directory-users mailing list archives

From "Murthy, Avaneesh (Avaneesh)" <>
Subject Cannot find Apache Directory Studio LDAP Browser ---- Tools
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 13:06:26 GMT

I am using ApacheDirectoryStudio-win32-1.5.3.v20100330.exe on windows
XP. I am trying to configure Apache LDAP with IBM's Websphere
application server.

I need to get the certificates from the LDAP server and add it to a
keystore on Websphere. To be able to save the certificates, I found out
from the help that one would have navigate to Apache Directory Studio
LDAP Browser
<>  > Tools
<>  > Value Editors
<>  > > Certificate Editor.

I cannot find this navigation path on the LDAP browser. Could you please
let me know how to get to Tools under LDAP Browser  or could please
provide me with a phone number with whom I could work with ?