directory-users mailing list archives

From "Murthy, Avaneesh (Avaneesh)" <amur...@avaya.com>
Subject Cannot find Apache Directory Studio LDAP Browser ---- Tools
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 13:06:26 GMT
Hi,

I am using ApacheDirectoryStudio-win32-1.5.3.v20100330.exe on windows
XP. I am trying to configure Apache LDAP with IBM's Websphere
application server.

I need to get the certificates from the LDAP server and add it to a
keystore on Websphere. To be able to save the certificates, I found out
from the help that one would have navigate to Apache Directory Studio
LDAP Browser
<http://127.0.0.1:1711/help/topic/org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowse
r.help/html/index.html>  > Tools
<http://127.0.0.1:1711/help/topic/org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowse
r.help/html/tools.html>  > Value Editors
<http://127.0.0.1:1711/help/topic/org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowse
r.help/html/tools_value_editors.html>  > > Certificate Editor.

I cannot find this navigation path on the LDAP browser. Could you please
let me know how to get to Tools under LDAP Browser  or could please
provide me with a phone number with whom I could work with ?

Thanks,

Avaneesh