directory-users mailing list archives

From Cody Herriges <>
Subject Re: 2.0.0-M6 Master-Master replication
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 20:50:09 GMT

On May 16, 2012, at 1:27 PM, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:

> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 1:47 AM, Cody Herriges <> wrote:
>> Haven't seen much in the way of documentation on this so I took a stab at simply
making my two servers, consumers of each other.  Is this in fact an accurate guess or have
I journeyed into a cave of dragons and happenstance is the only reason it is actually working?
> yeap, there you said it :)

So I should stick to just master-slave configurations?

I don't see master-master on any of the remaining 2.0 milestone releases, this getting put
off for the time being?

Cody Herriges
Operations Engineer - Puppet Labs
pgp key: 0x5DB77142 @