directory-users mailing list archives

From houmles <houm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: enabling changepw server won't open ports
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 07:11:32 GMT
I am still trying to found the problem why the change password server
can't start or open ports.
Even whe I set all loging to DEBUG, there is no signle word about it.
Yesterday I tried installing lot of version of apacheds from 1.5.2 to
2.0.0-M7 and got it working only on 1.5.5. On all other versions server
didn't start at all. Everywhere was clean settings just password server
and kerberos enabled.
What I am doing wrong? Is there anybody got it working?

Thanks