directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help with subscription
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 16:19:34 GMT
Le 5/1/12 5:38 PM, Popova, Marina a écrit :
> Emmanuel,
> Thanks for the explanation. It seems a bit strange that you do not allow web mails ,
as the only two ways you would get a non-web mail would be if you either used your corporate
mail (which is probably not a good idea if you are doing some personal research/projects not
related to your official work :) ) or register your own domain, which seems  a bit extreme
if you don't need it for other reasons...
Sorry, I may not have been clear : I'm using gmail without any problem,
so saying that web-mails are filtered is not sharp.

The mails that *have* HTML contents are filtered. This is probably why
you are filtered when usng Yahoo mail. You may have an option on Yahoo
mail to send your mail in plain text though ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,