directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Cannot find Apache Directory Studio LDAP Browser ---- Tools
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 16:25:47 GMT
Hi,

If you're running an ApacheDS launched within Apache Directory Studio in the ApacheDS plugin,
you need to locate the Admistrator Account of the directory server:
uid=admin,ou=system

Then open this entry and double-click the 'userCertificate' attribute, this is where the certificate
of the server is located.

Here you have the Certificate Editor and should be able to export the certificate.

Hope this helps,
Pierre-Arnaud