directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Subject Updating systems from trunk. How?
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 20:23:15 GMT
Hi,
I have a partition and system created from 2.0.0-M7. What is the correct way to upgrade to
the 2.0.0-M8. ?

In the past, I've just swapped out the jars with those I build from the trunk.

For example replacing
/lib/apacheds-service-2.0.0-M7-SNAPSHOT.jar
/lib/apacheds-wrapper-2.0.0-M7-SNAPSHOT.jar

Is this an acceptable way of doing it? Or do I need to export everything and rebuild the partition?
I'm concerned about indexes created in M7 and trying to run M8 against them.
Thanks!

Carlo Accorsi