directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Subject Anyway to predetermine date/time a user is expired?
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 14:21:00 GMT
Hi, We've made a lot of use of password policies to get idle users to change their passwords
and so on. Now we're looking for a way, user by user to set a date
after which a user would not be able to bind even with valid dn / pass. This ideally would
not expire the current password, rather put the account on
hold so that manual intervention would be required to re-enable it.  I've looked through object
classes and  policy Subschemas but don't see any way of doing this.
Has anyone come across a need to do this? If so I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.
Carlo Accorsi