directory-users mailing list archives

From Huijun Kong <hk...@alasu.edu>
Subject Adding IP address of LDAP Auth Request in log4j.properties
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 18:34:58 GMT
I am running ApacheDS 2.0 on Windows 2003 R2. Meanwhile, we are running
pGina Ldap Auth plugin in our labs to authenticate users in lab computer. I
have been looking for detailed documenation about log4j.properties.
However, the documentation for ApacheDS version 2.0 is scarce.

I need to adjust the log4j.properties to record the sucessful *binding
username and IP address* or machine name in apacheds.log. Is anybody on
this listserv has done this  before?

I am also not sure about what the following message means? Does this  means
that a bind is sucessful and a new session has been created for the user so
there comes the UNBIND_REQUEST. How can I turn this off in the
log4j.properties.

--------------------------------

[2012.04.03 13:07:14] INFO: LdapRequestHandler.handleMessage() - ignoring
the message MessageType : UNBIND_REQUEST
Message ID : 7
    UnBind
Requestorg.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.message.UnbindRequestImpl@fec9af76received
from null session