directory-users mailing list archives

From Huijun Kong <>
Subject Adding IP address of LDAP Auth Request in
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 18:34:58 GMT
I am running ApacheDS 2.0 on Windows 2003 R2. Meanwhile, we are running
pGina Ldap Auth plugin in our labs to authenticate users in lab computer. I
have been looking for detailed documenation about
However, the documentation for ApacheDS version 2.0 is scarce.

I need to adjust the to record the sucessful *binding
username and IP address* or machine name in apacheds.log. Is anybody on
this listserv has done this  before?

I am also not sure about what the following message means? Does this  means
that a bind is sucessful and a new session has been created for the user so
there comes the UNBIND_REQUEST. How can I turn this off in the

[2012.04.03 13:07:14] INFO: LdapRequestHandler.handleMessage() - ignoring
the message MessageType : UNBIND_REQUEST
Message ID : 7
from null session

Thanks a lot,

Huijun (Ivy) Kong