directory-users mailing list archives

From لسٹ शिराज़ <shiraz.li...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Adding custom .schema files
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:54:14 GMT
Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the reply and also helped a bit.

I have imported the openldap schema file and exported as apache-ldap ldif
schema with the schema editors. Thereafter tried to import into the DIT
with LDAP browser while running the apacheds in parallel, however
encountered several errors of similar type on console (server side), i.e.

[11:37:40] ERROR
[org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SchemaInterceptor] - ERR_59 Cannot
have a superior which does not exist

Apart from that, I have also noticed the difference in number of classes
and attributes being shown in the schema editor (315 attributes, 36
classes) and imported schema in the ldap browser (109 attributes, 2
classes). This is probably due to the failures while importing the schema.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Shiraz

--
Cheers,