directory-users mailing list archives

From لسٹ शिराज़ <shiraz.li...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Adding custom .schema files
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:04:55 GMT
Hi,

Can one do the following actions in an embedded environment?

1. setting default attribute value of "nis" ldif schema to FALSE
2. importing own custom schema
3. creating the entries conforming to the above (custom) schema

Since the embedded sample is very basic, if anyone can provide some
advanced hints would hopefully benefit to many (including me).

Many thanks
Shiraz

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org>wrote:

> the schema uses caseExactIA5SubstringsMatch which is part of the nis
> schema, so enable nis schema
> and then import.
> otoh, the desriptions in the ldif file are being encoded as Base64
> values by Studio cause of some unwanted
> white space in .schema file, you may want to fix those as well,
> however this won't block the schema from importing
>
> 2012/4/16 لسٹ शिराज़ <shiraz.lists@googlemail.com>:
> > I do not think the schema has any dependencies, as it does not have any
> > m-dependencies attribute within. For more insight the logs have been
> pasted:
> >
> > server console log: http://pastebin.com/RDEshSuY
> >
> > the ldif, generated from openldap schema: http://pastebin.com/QmBUxph5
> >
> > and the import log: http://pastebin.com/2aVs6f9c
> >
> > Many Thanks,
> > Shiraz
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org
> >wrote:

> ldif
> DIT
> i.e.

> >> Cannot
> >> >
> >> looks like some ObjectClasses in your schema are missing
> >> OR
> >> if your schema depends on any other schemas that are already present
> >> in server but not enabled
> >> at the time of loading. To fix this set the 'm-disabled' value to
> >> FALSE on that schema entry
> >> e.x if your schema depends on mozilla schema
> >> then goto the entry with DN cn=mozilla,ou=schema
> >> and change the value of 'm-disabled' to FALSE

> classes
> >> schema.

> *.schema

> have an