directory-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Szultz <jprogrami...@gmail.com>
Subject Turning off logs when in embedded state
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:29:16 GMT
Hi,
I run ApacheDS LDAP server as a embedded process of a web application.
My webserver is Jetty 6.x. I get a lot of logs from LDAP, which
currently I don't need e.g.:
660 [main] INFO
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.manager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager
	Schema Name: system
		Disabled: false
		Owner: uid=admin,ou=system
		Dependencies: []
1933 [main] INFO org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.AttributeType
- ERR_04303 Cannot find the SUPERIOR object name while building
cross-references for the cn AttributeType.
1974 [main] INFO
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.manager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager
- {} schema has already been loadedsystem
7619 [main] INFO org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.entry.StringValue -
Cannot normalize the value :ERR_04226 I do not know how to handle
NameAndOptionalUID normalization with objects of class:
apacheDnsDomainName
7621 [main] INFO org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.entry.StringValue -
Cannot normalize the value :ERR_04226 I do not know how to handle
NameAndOptionalUID normalization with objects of class:
apacheDnsDomainName
7636 [main] INFO org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.entry.StringValue -
Cannot normalize the value :ERR_04226 I do not know how to handle
NameAndOptionalUID normalization with objects of class: apacheDnsTtl
7638 [main] INFO org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.entry.StringValue -
Cannot normalize the value :ERR_04226 I do not know how to handle
NameAndOptionalUID normalization with objects of class:
apacheDnsDomainName

I cannot find any hint how to disable them when in ApacheDS is
embedded mode - anyone know how to hide unnecessary log messages?

--
Thanks in advance,
Adrian