directory-users mailing list archives

From Hendy Irawan <he...@soluvas.com>
Subject Re: Turning off logs when in embedded state
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 11:30:40 GMT
Hi,

This isn't specific to ApacheDS. You should learn to configure logging for
any container you use (Jetty).

For example in JBoss this is how I configure my app:

<logger category="com.aksimata">
    <level name="DEBUG"/>
</logger>
<logger category="id.co.bippo">
    <level name="DEBUG"/>
</logger>
<logger category="com.soluvas">
    <level name="DEBUG"/>
</logger>
<logger category="org.soluvas">
    <level name="DEBUG"/>
</logger>
<logger category="org.apache.directory">
    <level name="WARN"/>
</logger>
<logger category="org.jboss.weld.ClassLoading">
    <level name="WARN"/>
</logger>
<logger category="org.apache.directory.shared.asn1.ber.Asn1Decoder">
<level name="ERROR"/>
</logger>

This makes ApacheDS logging pleasant, while still notifying me of "bad"
situations.

Hendy

--
Hendy Irawan - on Twitter <http://twitter.com/hendybippo> - on