directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Turning off logs when in embedded state
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 23:26:29 GMT
this is cause the jetty's logging properties are being applied to ApacheDS
as well, try and see if you can apply a no-op logger in jetty's config
(I did this sometime back, but memory is hazy to exactly tell where I
exactly put the
fix, but it is clearly the jetty's logging config which is coming in your way)

--
Kiran Ayyagari