directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding custom .schema files
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:31:12 GMT
the schema uses caseExactIA5SubstringsMatch which is part of the nis
schema, so enable nis schema
and then import.
otoh, the desriptions in the ldif file are being encoded as Base64
values by Studio cause of some unwanted
white space in .schema file, you may want to fix those as well,
however this won't block the schema from importing

--
Kiran Ayyagari