directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding custom .schema files
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:05:48 GMT
2012/4/16 لسٹ शिराज़ <shiraz.lists@googlemail.com>:
> Hi Kiran,
>
> Thanks for the reply and also helped a bit.
>
> I have imported the openldap schema file and exported as apache-ldap ldif
> schema with the schema editors. Thereafter tried to import into the DIT
> with LDAP browser while running the apacheds in parallel, however
> encountered several errors of similar type on console (server side), i.e.
>
> [11:37:40] ERROR
> [org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SchemaInterceptor] - ERR_59 Cannot
> have a superior which does not exist

looks like some ObjectClasses in your schema are missing
OR
if your schema depends on any other schemas that are already present
in server but not enabled
at the time of loading. To fix this set the 'm-disabled' value to
FALSE on that schema entry
e.x if your schema depends on mozilla schema
then goto the entry with DN cn=mozilla,ou=schema
and change the value of 'm-disabled' to FALSE

--
Kiran Ayyagari