directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Custom Schemas and Partitions
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:25:47 GMT
Actually I meant the server (ApacheDS).

Are you using the ApacheDS Servers plugin embedded in Apache Directory Studio (!= ApacheDS)?

In any case, I did further testing and I suspect we have a bug with schema names containing
uppercased letters (I can't delete the imported schema, here on the trunk version of ApacheDS).
Looks like we're doing some fancy things with the lower-cased version of the schema name while
we shouldn't.
Since all our bundled schemas are lowercased, we didn't notice this issue until now.

My advice would be to use a name for your schema that doesn't include any uppercased letter.
I'm confident it will work.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud