directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help with subscription
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 19:58:58 GMT
Le 4/27/12 6:58 PM, Popova, Marina a écrit :
> Hello,
> Could somebody help me to subscribe to this list with my personal email? I used to be
subscribed as mpopova at Emptoris dot come, but as this email is no longer valid I would like
to re-subscribe with a different email: ppine7 at yahoo dot com.

> I tried subscribing from that email a few times, but every time requests are bounced
back with a message that they were rejected as spam...
Webmails and mail in HTML will be considered as spam, this is why you
get rejected. Can't you use another mail ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,