directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update 2.0.0-M7 and indexes
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 22:16:39 GMT
Le 4/17/12 11:18 PM, Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com a écrit :
> Was away all day today. From the debug below, i'm using these memory settings. -Xms512m
-Xmx1024m

> However i've tried 1024 / 1300 and the same thing occurs. I'll set up a 64bit wrapper
later tonight and will assign 2GB. I'll let you know if this makes any difference. thanks.

It's strange that the command line does not show the -XmxNNN value you
have set. Injecting 80K entris should not eat more than 300Mo, so 512M
should be just plain perfect.

I'm fighting with verious versions of Linux on Virtual box to set up a
configuration close to what you have. Wasted 3 hours at least with
Ubuntu (man, those guys have lost their grinta...) and Fedora. Trying
Mint now...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,