directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot build from trunk, goal apacheds-interceptors-admin missing dependency
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 23:46:09 GMT
Le 4/12/12 9:20 PM, Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com a écrit :
> Hi. Anyone else getting this error?
Yep :/

Now, I never build the server skipping the tests (just because I want to
be sure that tests are passing before committing code).

It seems that there is a problem with dependencies when runing without
tests, as some projects are expecting some tests jars to have been
built, and they are not.

I suggest two things :
1) build the project using mvn clean install -Dintegration (it'll take
at least 15 mins, if you have a fast computer)
2) fill a JIRA with the info you provided so that we can fix the build
when run without tests.

Thanks !

--
Regards,