directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Subject RE: Update 2.0.0-M7 and indexes
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:59:36 GMT
Emanuel.. values are there in the debug , just after GracefulDisconnectFactory.. I just arrived
in the office but I don't have my 64bit setup done.
Are you still able to meet online today? I will have my configuration done in ~20 mins. Then
we can speak? I'll send a webex invitation in a few mins.

Regards,
Carlo Accorsi

Carlo Accorsi | Technical Services
IBSAmerica, Inc. | www.ibs-us.com | Visit IBS on LinkedIn
24 Hartwell Ave | Lexington | Massachusetts | 02421
+1-781-862-9002 (Office) | +1-781-676-8129 (Direct) | +1-781-862-9003 (Fax)

Sign up for the IBS Blog today!

IBS provides integrated management solutions that help companies improve quality and lower
costs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 6:17 PM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Update 2.0.0-M7 and indexes

Le 4/17/12 11:18 PM, Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com a écrit :
> Was away all day today. From the debug below, i'm using these memory
> settings. -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
>
> However i've tried 1024 / 1300 and the same thing occurs. I'll set up a 64bit wrapper
later tonight and will assign 2GB. I'll let you know if this makes any difference. thanks.

It's strange that the command line does not show the -XmxNNN value you have set. Injecting
80K entris should not eat more than 300Mo, so 512M should be just plain perfect.

I'm fighting with verious versions of Linux on Virtual box to set up a configuration close
to what you have. Wasted 3 hours at least with Ubuntu (man, those guys have lost their grinta...)
and Fedora. Trying Mint now...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,