directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Subject RE: Update 2.0.0-M7 and indexes
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 11:42:23 GMT
ok much appreciaed. Thank you!
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 6:32 AM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Update 2.0.0-M7 and indexes

Le 4/14/12 5:12 AM, Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com a écrit :
> Hi, regarding the server startup issue I'm having after loading a custom partition with
80k users, the problem seems to be the size of master.db
> For my partition. The file is 450 MB. If I delete my partition directory (and let to
recreate on startup) the server starts fine.

> Here are some other things we tried, none of which worked.
Don't waste your time doing experiments, tehre is a clear problem in the
index construction when the server is restarted. I'm on it this afternoon.

Seems like the index creation actually works, when we have a few
hundreds of entries, but we have serious performance issues with 80 000
entries.

I'm not sure it's a bug, but certainly some sub-optimal process.

Keep tuned...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,