directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Subject RE: Exception while searching apacheds-2.0.0-M6
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 19:08:00 GMT
What happens is when I load 1000 users, everything works as expected.  Then I have several
LDIF files with ~10k users each. When importing these files I get an out of memory error.

Once this happens, (even after server resart) the original issue I referenced occurs. I'm
not sure what's happening.  It seems like the index gets corrupted? I can split my ldif files
to make them smaller but if this occurs and it is an index issue, can you think of some way
to recover?  Is there a code snip to rebuild the index, etc? Many thanks.

#from wrapper.conf.. can't make them any larger on 32 bit.
wrapper.java.initmemory=1024
wrapper.java.maxmemory=1280

Carlo Accorsi.

-----Original Message-----
From: ayyagarikiran@gmail.com [mailto:ayyagarikiran@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Kiran Ayyagari
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 11:59 AM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Exception while searching apacheds-2.0.0-M6

I did a quick test by adding an entry with employeeNumber

dn: uid=x,ou=system
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: person
objectclass: top
cn: x
sn: x
employeenumber: nikos.kalospiros
uid: x

and searched with filter (employeeNumber=nikos.kalospiros) this worked as expected by returning
the above entry.
Can you perform this test on a test machine and see am thinking that there might be an issue
in your index on employeeNumber attribute

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 9:14 PM,  <Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com> wrote:
> Hi again, I thought I understood what was going on with this but I just realized that
 employeeNumber and displayName have the same type (1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15) Directory
String and same equality, caseIgnoreMatch.

--
Kiran Ayyagari