directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Subject Exception while searching apacheds-2.0.0-M6
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 15:27:20 GMT

Hi, I have a clean install 1GB of memory dedicated to the JVM.
New partition with Partition cache size of 10000
I set and index on the attribute employeeNumber with a cache size of 50000
My partition was loaded with 90K entries in the ou  'ou=int,o=cpro'
Server restarted after config changes and after ldif load.

Set my connection time limits to a minute but after about 2 seconds the following exceptions
are thrown.
Does this exception look like a timeout?
There is only one entry matching the search criteria.

I've tried other ldap clients so it's not limited to directory studio.

Any ideas? Thank you all!

Regards,
Carlo Accorsi

Error while performing search
- [LDAP: error code 80 - OTHER: failed for MessageType : SEARCH_REQUES
  javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 80 - OTHER: failed for MessageType : SEARCH_REQUEST
Message ID : 7
    SearchRequest
        baseDn : 'ou=int,o=cpro'
        filter : '(employeeNumber=nikos.kalospiros:[9223372036854775807])'
        scope : whole subtree
        typesOnly : false
        Size Limit : 1000
        Time Limit : no limit
        Deref Aliases : deref In Searching
        attributes : 'displayName', 'objectClass'
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.message.SearchRequestImpl@249c7220: null]; remaining
name 'ou=int,o=cpro'
                at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(Unknown Source)
                at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(Unknown Source)
                at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(Unknown Source)
                at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapNamingEnumeration.getNextBatch(Unknown Source)
                at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapNamingEnumeration.hasMoreImpl(Unknown Source)
                at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapNamingEnumeration.hasMore(Unknown Source)
                at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.jndi.StudioNamingEnumeration.hasMore(StudioNamingEnumeration.java:139)
                at org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.SearchRunnable.searchAndUpdateModel(SearchRunnable.java:323)
                at org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.SearchRunnable.run(SearchRunnable.java:184)
                at org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.jobs.StudioConnectionJob.run(StudioConnectionJob.java:114)
                at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)