directory-users mailing list archives

From Karl Weber <karl.webe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Links in documentation broken?
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:07:44 GMT
Hi,

I am currently trying to read some documentation about authorization. Some
links seem to be broken. Can this be mended, or is the documentation lost?

Examples:

The page http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/enablesearchforallusers.html
contains two links at the bottom, the first one is working, the second one
isn't:

"For more information see UserClasses." links to
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/userclasses.html which seems correct.

"For more information see UserPermissions." links to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/createpage.action?spaceKey=DIRxSRVx10&title=UserPermissions&linkCreation=true&fromPageId=26217

which seems wrong.

The page http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/authorization.html contains
five links at the bottom. The first and the third one seem to be correct, the
other three seems to be wrong, pointing to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence....

I am trying to read this 1.0 documentation because the 1.5 documentation
referes to it on the page http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/32-basic-
authorization.html like, quote

"The ApacheDS v1.0 Advanced User's Guide provides a detailed authorization
chapter"

Can anyone help?