directory-users mailing list archives

From Pradip Sonar <pradip.so...@oracle.com>
Subject support Dot character in attribute name
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 07:47:07 GMT
Hi,

I am working on POC on Windows registry data migration to LDAP Structure in one of my project.

I am using apacheds-1.5.6 and ApacheDirectoryStudio-win32-1.5.2.

I am facing issues while trying to add new attribute name containing dot character(.).

I found that ldap does not support for dot character in attribute name.

Can you please suggest any configurations needs to be done in apache directory server/studio
to support dot character in attribute name?

Please reply back.

Thanks & Regards,

Pradip Sonar