directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project apacheds-all: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.directory.server:apacheds-all:jar:2.0.0-M7-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 11:57:04 GMT

On 2 mars 2012, at 12:11, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:

> Le 3/2/12 1:54 AM, Wang, Xunhua - wangxx a écrit :
>>> can you provide the test that fail in C:\tmp\apacheds\apacheds-trunk\apacheds\kerberos-test\target\surefire-reports?
There are .txt files in this directory, and some of them will contain some info.
>> All files in that directory are attached.
>
> Thanks.
>
> That's weird... The buidl works like a charm on Maxc OS.X, but fails on Ubuntu 11.10
(I just tested this morning, and got the same error). It seems to work on windows though...

> We are conducting some more tests.

I can confirm it works on Windows now. Sometimes, you may get a few errors while executing
the tests, then restart the build and it will pass (seems like a concurrency problem on Windows).

I have yet to test on Ubuntu.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud