directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project apacheds-all: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.directory.server:apacheds-all:jar:2.0.0-M7-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 11:11:58 GMT
Le 3/2/12 1:54 AM, Wang, Xunhua - wangxx a écrit :
>> can you provide the test that fail in C:\tmp\apacheds\apacheds-trunk\apacheds\kerberos-test\target\surefire-reports?
There are .txt files in this directory, and some of them will contain some info.
> All files in that directory are attached.

Thanks.

That's weird... The buidl works like a charm on Maxc OS.X, but fails on
Ubuntu 11.10 (I just tested this morning, and got the same error). It
seems to work on windows though...

We are conducting some more tests.

Keep tuned !

--