directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-shade-plugin:1.5:shade (default) on project shared-all: Error creating shaded jar: error in opening zip file C:\tmp\apacheds\apacheds-trunk\shared\all\target\shared-all-1.0.0-M12-SNAPSHOT-sour
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:08:47 GMT
Le 3/1/12 4:57 PM, Wang, Xunhua - wangxx a écrit :
> Thank you. That worked.
>
> Got another question:
>
> I checked out the apacheds-trunk (with the following command) and tried to compile it
under JDK 1.6.0_30 on Windows. I got the following error:

Any chance you can test the build on a decent OS, like Linux ? Or at
least, install Cygwin ?

It seems that there is a bug on window$, as this dumb OS (which is
basically a revamped MS-DOS 2.1 flavor) is not able to unzip empty files.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,