directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Subject ApacheDS on windows 64 bit?
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:29:39 GMT
Hi,
I'm looking to allocate ~3GB of memory to the JVM apache ds runs in  but I can't do that on
32 bit. The tankui 64bit service wrapper is not a free software.
I'm looking for free alternative to run apacheDS 2.0 on windows 64 bit. I see how one could
perhaps use procrun, the wrapper used for managing,  starting & stopping tomcat to achieve
this.
Although I have not found working examples of this anywhere. Anyone have ideas about this?
Thanks and have a nice weekend. Carlo Accorsi.