directory-users mailing list archives

From Darko Hojnik <hoj...@virtualizing.org>
Subject Re: ApacheDS on windows 64 bit?
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:32:52 GMT
Hi Alex,

Am Samstag, den 31.03.2012, 17:46 +0300 schrieb Alex Karasulu:
> Now commons-daemon looks like a good alternative and perhaps something
> we
> should eventually switch to.

Tanuki is the reason because I don't run Apache DS produktive on
FreeBSD. It's not the lisence or it's commercial now. On FreeBSD it
works just like crap.

So I still hope on jsvc

I've written a Initscript for Apache James with JSVC. It's publicated on
the james mailinglist under the ASF 2.0. I would do it for apache DS
too. But I'm not a JAVA Developer, so anyone has to import the classes
inside the code. Then it could run und the most operating systems and
and all JAVA supported architectures like i386, PPC or ARM.

cheers Darko