directory-users mailing list archives

From "Jadfer" <jad...@hotmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Unable to create a partition with DS 2.0.0 M5 and Studio 2.0.0 v2
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 19:01:53 GMT
I recently downloaded the current versions of DS and Studio. I simply need 4 usernames for
a program that requires Active Directory to supply the user accounts.

I have been creating the new ldap entry on the server for the partition id, partition suffix
at a minimum to get it created. It requires that I add the partition indexed attributes (what
do I enter? I don't know what it should be.) so I just put '1'. I also added the OU as well
as it wouldn't work any other way.

I keep getting protocol error 2, and I don't know how to get around it.

Any ideas?

Thanks