directory-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration consulting
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 16:43:19 GMT
Hi Marvin,

Thanks for responding.  The issue from what they said:
"We could not get the configuration right so that our apps could update the password  back
in the LDAP database. It was a permissions thing."

Jeremy

On Feb 1, 2012, at 10:27 AM, Marvin Wolfthal wrote:

> Can you describe the problem?

out for a deadline for them.  I normally lurk around the Cassandra and Hadoop projects as
a contributor there, but they asked me to reach out to the Directory community to see if anyone
is willing and able to do a small bit of consulting.  If so, please contact me off list for
the details.