directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Studio 1.5.3 plugin installation fails due to certificates error
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:09:18 GMT
Hi Marina,

On which Eclipse distribution are you trying to install Apache Directory Studio on?

FYI, I just verified the update site and I successfully installed it on Eclipse 3.7.1.
It works also great via the Eclipse Marketplace.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 14 févr. 2012, at 19:28, Popova, Marina wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to install Apache Studio plugin (1.5.3) for Eclipse using the Eclipse Update
feature. When installing the plugin, it fails with a message: "...One or more certificates
rejected. ..."
> How do I fix this?
> thanks!
>
> Btw, I was trying to subscribe to the list but all my requests get rejected by spam filters...
I'm not sure if this one will go through either...