directory-users mailing list archives

From Herson Cruz <her...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheDS 2.0.0-M3 CentOS 6.2 allow users to change their own password with passwd
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 17:59:19 GMT
Wondering if someone already made this configuration. I've achieved LDAP auth trough sssd service
and it's working fine by now, the only point I'm missing is allow users to change their own
password using passwd command. I'm getting:

Password change failed. Server message: Unrecognized operation EXTENSION_OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.4203.1.11.1
passwd: Authentication token manipulation error
Thanks in advance for your help!

Herson