directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Studio 1.5.3 plugin installation fails due to certificates error
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:28:16 GMT
Hi Marina,

On which Eclipse distribution are you trying to install Apache Directory Studio on?

FYI, I just verified the update site and I successfully installed it on Eclipse 3.7.1.
It works also great via the Eclipse Marketplace.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 14 févr. 2012, at 20:04, Popova, Marina wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to install Apache Studio plugin (1.5.3) for Eclipse using the Eclipse Update
feature. When installing the plugin, it fails with a message: "...One or more certificates
rejected. ..."