directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 2.0.0-M3 CentOS 6.2 allow users to change their own password with passwd
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 18:08:56 GMT
Hi Herson,

I'm not really sure if ApacheDS implements RFC 3062 (LDAP Password Modify Extended Operation)
[1].
I believe it doesn't at this time.

You should probably create a new JIRA issue about that, so we can add it in the next version.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3062.html

On 3 févr. 2012, at 18:59, Herson Cruz wrote:

> Wondering if someone already made this configuration. I've achieved LDAP auth trough
sssd service and it's working fine by now, the only point I'm missing is allow users to change
their own password using passwd command. I'm getting: