directory-users mailing list archives

From "Popova, Marina" <mpop...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: Studio 1.5.3 plugin installation fails due to certificates error
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:48:01 GMT
Thanks, Pierre-Arnaud,
Of course, that was it! I feel so stupid now... :)
Thanks a lot for pointing this out - it worked like a charm and I am able to connect to the
ADS server and stuff.
Thanks!
Marina

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot [mailto:pajbam@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 2:28 AM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Cc: Popova, Marina
Subject: Re: Studio 1.5.3 plugin installation fails due to certificates error

Marina,

I was able to install Studio 1.5.3 in Eclipse 3.4.2.

You simply need to accept the Apache Directory Studio certificate in the appropriate, otherwise,
of course, you'd get the ". One or more certificates rejected. ." error.
See http://cl.ly/EFQM

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 15 févr. 2012, at 14:21, Popova, Marina wrote:

> Hi, Pierre-Arnaud,
> Thanks for the quick response!
> I'm using Eclipse 3.4.2 - is it too old for this?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Marina

Update feature. When installing the plugin, it fails with a message: "...One or more certificates
rejected. ..."