directory-users mailing list archives

From "Popova, Marina" <mpop...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: Studio 1.5.3 plugin installation fails due to certificates error
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:21:34 GMT
Hi, Pierre-Arnaud,
Thanks for the quick response!
I'm using Eclipse 3.4.2 - is it too old for this?

Thanks!

Marina

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot [mailto:pajbam@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 4:28 PM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Cc: Popova, Marina
Subject: Re: Studio 1.5.3 plugin installation fails due to certificates error

Hi Marina,

On which Eclipse distribution are you trying to install Apache Directory Studio on?

FYI, I just verified the update site and I successfully installed it on Eclipse 3.7.1.
It works also great via the Eclipse Marketplace.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 14 févr. 2012, at 20:04, Popova, Marina wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to install Apache Studio plugin (1.5.3) for Eclipse using the Eclipse Update
feature. When installing the plugin, it fails with a message: "...One or more certificates
rejected. ..."