directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [DOC] Interested in documenting the API.
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 07:26:44 GMT
Hi Javier,

Thanks for your proposal. Any help is more than welcome. :)

The API user's guide visible at this URL [1] has been transferred from wiki pages edited online
via Confluence to a text-based (in the Confluence wiki format) Maven project in Subversion
[2] which allows us to generate HTML *and* PDF output using Docbook (generated via the 'mvn
site').

As Alex explained, the best way to interact with us is to propose patches for this Maven project
has attachments of a JIRA issue.
If you're not that familiar with Maven, the Confluence text format or the other stuff we use
in that project, a simple text file can be enough (we can handle the formatting afterwards).

Feel free to ask if you need any additional information.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - http://directory.apache.org/api/user-guide.html
[2] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/documentation/ldap-api-manuals/trunk