directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot execute stored procedure or how to enable stored procedures
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 12:19:11 GMT
Le 2/17/12 1:09 PM, Vitali Baumtrok a écrit :
> Hello guys,

Hi,

> I'm having some trouble with executing a stored procedure.
>
> System:
> WindowsXP
> ApacheDS 2.0.0-M5
> Apache LDAP API 1.0.0-M10
> jdk 7

Thanks for the infos.

So, yes, there is an issue as we are trying to get OSGi being used in
this milestone, and the extendedOperation are loaded using a property in
2.0.0-M5.

You will have to start the server adding a
-Ddefault.extendedOperation.requests=<the list of ExtendedRequest
classes> and -Ddefault.extendedOperation.responses=<the list of
ExtendedResponse classes>

In your case, StoredProcedureRequest and StoredProcedureResponse.

Test that, and please fill a JIRA to be sure we fix this issue.

Note that this feature is currently highly experimental, and that we are
working on Milestones, so it's likely to be a moving target for quite a
while.

It worked probably better in some previous 2.0 milestones.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,