directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: connection.exists(Dn) is false although entry exists
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 01:05:41 GMT
On 2/2/12 12:36 AM, Christoph Czurda wrote:
> So I thought if this works for a Dn, it might as well work for a Rdn.
> Maybe the Rdn constructor should throw an InvalidDnException if it is
> passed a String containing more than one '='.

Can you create a JIRA for this issue ? Not that it's a problem that is
likely to hit many people, but the fact that you have lost hours trying
to understand what was the problem prove that the RDN constructor is not
user-friendly, and this should be corrected.

Thanks !

Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message