directory-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Czurda <hasnoadditi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: connection.exists(Dn) is false although entry exists
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 11:26:27 GMT
Hi Pierre-Arnaud,

I attached the ldif file. Btw, I used the LdapNetworkConnection as
proposed in another thread. While it enabled my custom schema, it still
gives the same result for this particular unit test.

If you have the time, feel free to comment on my schema. It is my first
schema and I appreciate any feedback.

Kind regards,
Christoph

On 02/01/2012 11:34 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Thanks Christoph,
>
> I replicated the whole hierarchy of the DN you gave with standard schema element and
I have not been able to reproduce the issue.

> As you mentioned in another mail, you're using a custom schema for your own set of Attribute
Types and Object Classes.
> Would you be allowed to share it with us (even in a private email, not on the ML), so
we can replicate the issue and found out more about this strange issue?