directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Unable to create a partition with DS 2.0.0 M5 and Studio 2.0.0 v2
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:08:09 GMT
Hi Jadfer,

Take a look at the 'example' partition (dc=example,dc=com).
This partition contains the minimum set of indexes.

Or, you can use Apache Directory Studio and the new Apache DS 2.0 Configuration editor to
create your own partition visually (maybe try to remove your incomplete partition definition
before doing that).

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 21 févr. 2012, at 20:01, Jadfer wrote:

> I recently downloaded the current versions of DS and Studio. I simply need 4 usernames
for a program that requires Active Directory to supply the user accounts.

> I have been creating the new ldap entry on the server for the partition id, partition
suffix at a minimum to get it created. It requires that I add the partition indexed attributes
(what do I enter? I don't know what it should be.) so I just put '1'. I also added the OU
as well as it wouldn't work any other way.