directory-users mailing list archives

From Ross West <ross-l...@crsnetworks.ca>
Subject Re: [doc] apacheds v2.0 docs
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 15:45:50 GMT
> You bet we are interested !
>
> Actually, we have a first drop of docs which is not yet published
> (mainly a refactoring of the 1.5.7 documentation).

Yeah, I found that and it was a help for my initial start, but so much
has changed between v1.5 and v2.0 (especially in regards to the
server.xml being gone) it's very hard to follow - hence my redo of it.
There's also a bunch of little gotchas that aren't well documented when
it comes to the client side interaction (encryption levels, etc).

> as we know have the tooling to convert a confluence format to pdf and
> html, we don't anymore use the XML format. AFAICT, all the xml pages
> have been converted to confluence.

Okay, so confluence is your doc/markup language, I can work with that.
I'll get started using it and see what I can do for you guys.

Cheers,
  Ross.