directory-users mailing list archives

From Ross West <ross-l...@crsnetworks.ca>
Subject [doc] apacheds v2.0 docs
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 15:10:55 GMT
Hey there,

I've just got started with ADS and thought that it would be easier to
start with v2.0 rather than v1.5 for a new setup. (Yes I know that v2.0
is true beta - I'm not in production, and I'm a sucker for punishment I
guess)

Anyways, I'm in the process of doing up my own internal sysadmin
oriented docs here for v2.0 and with the lack of any public
documentation for it I can probably do mine up in a generic format for
the ADS website if there's any interest.

Initially I've got a full walk-through of ADS w/ ldap+kerb for debian,
(server+clients) plus a bunch of supplemental stuff (sysadmin oriented -
like logging, security, gotchas, etc).

Cheers,
  Ross.