directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Studio 1.5.3 plugin installation fails due to certificates error
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:27:52 GMT
Marina,

I was able to install Studio 1.5.3 in Eclipse 3.4.2.

You simply need to accept the Apache Directory Studio certificate in the appropriate, otherwise,
of course, you'd get the "… One or more certificates rejected. …" error.
See http://cl.ly/EFQM

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 15 févr. 2012, at 14:21, Popova, Marina wrote:

> Hi, Pierre-Arnaud,
> Thanks for the quick response!
> I'm using Eclipse 3.4.2 - is it too old for this?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Marina

Update feature. When installing the plugin, it fails with a message: "...One or more certificates
rejected. ..."