directory-users mailing list archives

From "Marvin Wolfthal" <>
Subject RE: Configuration consulting
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 23:32:30 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Hanna []
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: Configuration consulting

Hi Marvin,

Thanks for responding.  The issue from what they said:
"We could not get the configuration right so that our apps could update the
password  back in the LDAP database. It was a permissions thing."

On Feb 1, 2012, at 10:27 AM, Marvin Wolfthal wrote:

> Can you describe the problem?
and time is running out for a deadline for them.  I normally lurk around the
Cassandra and Hadoop projects as a contributor there, but they asked me to
reach out to the Directory community to see if anyone is willing and able to
do a small bit of consulting.  If so, please contact me off list for the
> Thanks!
> Jeremy Hanna=

View raw message