directory-users mailing list archives

From Pa <spam.expires.2012.03...@egalwaat.lu>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] ApacheDS 2.0.0 M2 and server.xml
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 16:09:45 GMT
On 04.01.2012 15:11, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> On 4 janv. 2012, at 11:29, Pa wrote:

>> With 2.0 the first setting I tried to set was changing the connecting port
>> from 10389 to simply 389 and now Apache Directory Studio gives me an
>> error 49 about AcceptSecurityContext, but I can't change it back because
>> I can't connect. Is there a way to change it in some config file?
> [ApacheDS]/conf/config.ldif
> Have a look at entry with dn:
> ads-transportid=ldap,ou=transports,ads-serverId=ldapServer,ou=servers,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config

Thank you for your answer. That seems to be helpful. In the mean time I
uninstalled
2.0 and tried 1.5.6 which seems to be working perfectly. As it's only a
test server for now, I'll be sticking with 1.5.6. The ACIs are working
without a problem.

All in all, I think it takes a lot of work to get the hang of it,
at first it seems sometimes unnecessary complicated, but when it
works it looks quite interesting and useful.

Pa