directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject ADS M3 and changing port of kdc service
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:07:32 GMT
Hi All,

I am currently testing the M3 version of ADS 2.0 and came to a halt.

I changed the port of the KDC server to 88 after doing a portscan of ports
in use. When I restarted ADS it came to a dead stop...

Shouldn't it be so that it only disables the service (or service) and
continue on starting up? Or that it reverts to the initial setting of the
transport, so that I can still access it with AD Studio to correct the
error?

Regards,

Pierre