directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADS M3 and changing port of kdc service
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:58:43 GMT
My environment is:
java version "1.6.0_24"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 19.1-b02, mixed mode, sharing)

The log:

[15:39:03] ERROR [org.apache.directory.server.ApacheDsTanukiWrapper] -
Failed to start the service.
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
        at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Native Method)
        at sun.nio.ch.DatagramChannelImpl.bind(DatagramChannelImpl.java:488)
        at
sun.nio.ch.DatagramSocketAdaptor.bind(DatagramSocketAdaptor.java:80)
        at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.NioDatagramAcceptor.open(NioDatagramAcceptor.java:108)
        at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.NioDatagramAcceptor.open(NioDatagramAcceptor.java:46)
        at
org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingConnectionlessIoAcceptor.registerHandles(AbstractPollingConnectionlessIoAcceptor.java:589)
        at
org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingConnectionlessIoAcceptor.access$500(AbstractPollingConnectionlessIoAcceptor.java:61)
        at
org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingConnectionlessIoAcceptor$Acceptor.run(AbstractPollingConnectionlessIoAcceptor.java:402)
        at
org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:64)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)